So, one of the many fabulous perks of living in sunny florida is that occasionally you get junk mail. And in our junk was a coupon for one free 2 park pass to Universal Studios with an accompanying coupon for up to 6 additional passes for $49.99. How does one discard junk mail like that you ask? YOU DON'T! Needless to say Desiree and I forked out $75 for a babysitter (that's right math majors, we spent more on babysitting than we did for admission) for the whole day, and went to Universal Studios.


We spent the whole day riding roller coasters and eating junk food (which we will be working off for the next 3 weeks at the gym). And at the end of the day we also got to attend a free concert in the park by Montgomery Gentry. We had a great spot close to the stage and rocked out to the country superstars music.


2 comments:
I hate Houston, we don't have anything cool! Yall have to much fun stuff right at your finger tips. Way to go on leaving the kids behind...I hope you brought them a treat:)
oh how fun! looks like you guys are doing great there in florida! i didnt know you had a blog, but im glad I know now! i'll totally be checking back often! cya!
Post a Comment